Valentine's Day is fast approaching and that means another event in Fortnite.
This event is called Hearts Wild and is focused around sharing the love, with new competitions, skins, and of course challenges.
Here is how to complete this week's Legendary Quest.
Week 11 Hearts Wild Challenges
The Week 11 challenges are as follows:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine's date for Fishstick (3)
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (1)
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (1)
- Collect Grimble's love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (1)
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (1)Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (3)
- Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000)
Deal Damage To Opponents With Crossbows
Cupid's Crossbow has been unvaulted and its time to rack up plenty of eliminations with it.
This Legendary Quest requires players to deal a total of 5,000 damage with the Crossbow.
These can be found all across the map and are very common, despite being Epic rarity.
The Crossbow does 68 body damage and 136 headshot damage.
Damage also continues to count if damage is done to a downed player, meaning each player can be worth up to 272 damage.
Unlike other challenges, if one part of the Legendary Quest is completed, it immediately moves onto the next.
Meaning you don't need to wait until the next match to start earning damage towards your next goal.
You could theoretically get all 5,000 in one match, but that is extremely unlikely.