After months of teases and leaks, the mystery battle pass character is finally live in Fortnite Season 8. As expected, the Cube Queen is now live in-game and you can complete her quests to unlock her skin. Below, we have a breakdown of all Fortnite Cube Queen Quests and how to complete them.
How to Complete All Fortnite Cube Queen Quests
Only the first page of quests is available right now, but below is a breakdown of all the quests.
Where we have guides on how to complete them (not many of them are tricky, thankfully) we'll link to them to make things easier.
All Quests - Page 1
- Survive Store Circles while carrying a Sideways Weapon 0/5 - Cube Queen Skin
- Eliminate a player with a sideways minigun 0/1 - Last Cube Standing Emoticon
- Shakedown Opponents 0/2 - The Queens Court Loading Screen
- Use a Shadow Stone or Flopper to phase for 3 seconds near a player 0/3 - Cubic Vortex Back Bling
- Complete Page One Quests 0/4 - The Cube Queen (Obliterator)
Fortnite Cube Queen Quests - Page 2
- Deal 150 damage to players by using the Sideways Scythe - Reality Render Pickaxe (+Obliterator variant)
- Complete a Bounty from a Bounty Board - Regal Visage Spray
- Get two headshots with the Sideways Rifle - Queen’s Anthem Lobby Track
- Glide in the smoke stacks at Steamy Stacks - Queen's Procession Glider (+Obliterator variant)
Cube Queen Skin
The Cube Queen skin was revealed last week, following the 18.21 update, so take a look at in down below.
To get the basic version of her skin in Fortnite, you just need to make your way through the battle pass. You can then unlock variants via the quests.
There are also various sprays, pickaxes, gliders, and more for you to unlock by completing the quests.