For every month that you stay subscribed, you will unlock a new stage for each item. Let's take you through what we know so far.
Fortnite Legacy Crew Pack Details
The Legacy Crew pack appears to be another incentive to get players to subscribe to the Crew Pack and also stay subscribed. Similar to the First Shadows skins on offer over the next few months, there's a reason to stay subscribed.
When it comes to unlocking the items, here's how it works;
- Stage 1: Unlock the Protocol Pack Back Bling upon being subscribed or subscribing to Fortnite Crew. If you’re not subscribed when the v17.50 update releases, you’ll unlock it immediately when you do subscribe.
- Stage 2: The Back Bling evolves, adding the Protocol Elite Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 1.
- Stage 3: The Back Bling evolves again, adding the Protocol Overdrive Style. The Zen Axe Pickaxe emerges from the Back Bling. Both happen on the 14th of the month after Stage 2.
- Stage 4: The Pickaxe evolves, adding the Zen Striker Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 3.
- Stage 5: The Pickaxe evolves again, adding the Zen Ultra Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 4.
- Stage 6: The Pickaxe evolves once more, adding the Zen Assault Axe Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 5.
If you have a break in your Crew Pack membership, the Crew Legacy rewards are still yours to keep and re-subscribing will allow you to continue evolving your items.