We only learned of the Cosmic Summer Celebration on 19 June, but the event is already well underway and we have out first set of Fortnite Cosmic Summer challenges.
Lets take a closer look at the challenges and what you can earn from them.
Fortnite Cosmic Summer Challenges
The Fortnite Cosmic Summer challenges will last for 2 weeks, which is the duration of the event itself. Not all are available right now though, as some are scheduled to release throughout the event.
There are seventeen challenges in total, with three being classed as Epic, and the rest are Rare. Once again, a big shout out goes to iFireMonkey for the info.
Fortnite Cosmic Summer Epic Challenges
There are three Epic challenges for the Cosmic Summer Celebration. Rather than being rewarded with XP, you can instead earn items for completing these challenges. They are as follows;
- Complete Cosmic Summer Quests 0/2 - Believer Beach Loading Screen
- Complete Cosmic Summer Quests 0/6 - Icy Pop Weapon Skin
- Complete Cosmic Summer Quests 0/12 - Lil' Treat Emote
As you can see, all of the Epic Cosmic Summer challenges are milestones for completing the rare challenges over the course of the event.
Fortnite Cosmic Summer Rare Challenges
The main bulk of the Cosmic Summer challenges are rare quests. These challenges reward with items and XP (between 20-40K per quest, not all are confirmed), so here's what's up for grabs;
- Deal damage to players in the Bios Zone Wars Trio 0/1000 - Brain Freeze Spray Blue
- Get headshot eliminations in Bios Zone Wars Trio 0/10 - Banner Icon
- Gain health or Apply shields in Bios Zone Wars Trio 0/500 - Firecracker Freefall Contrail
- Assist teammates with eliminations in Bios Zone Wars Trio 0/50 - Cloud Llama Board Glider
- Spend coins to buy items at the vending machine in Pro 100 0/10 - Brain Freeze Spray Green
- Deal damage to players with a rocket launcher in Pro 100 0/1000 - Beach Blast Music Track
- Revive teammates in Pro 100 0/20 - Cloud Llama Board Glider
- Travel 5000 meters in X-4 Stormwings in Freaky Flights 0/5000 - Brain Freeze Spray Orange
- Spend coins to buy items at the vending machine in Freaky Flights 0/50 - Ka-Bang Weapon Skin
- Eliminate players while in a X-4 Stormwing in Freaky Flights 0/25 - Cloud Llama Board Glider
- Build structures in The Pit 0/500 - Brain Freeze Spray Pink
- Destroy structures in The Pit 0/500 - Stellar Slipper Spray
- Eliminate players with 5 different types of weapons in a single The Pit match 0/5 - Marshmallets
- Get headshots in The Pit 0/50 - Cloud Llama Board Glider Gold