Valentine's Day is nearly here, and that means buying your significant other overpriced flowers and chocolate.
Here is where to collect chocolate boxes in Fortnite as part of the Hearts Wild challenges.
Week 11 Hearts Wild Quests
The Week 11 challenges are as follows:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine's date for Fishstick (3)
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (1)
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (1)
- Collect Grimble's love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (1)
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (1)
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (3)
- Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000)
Collect Chocolate Boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row
To complete this, players need to find three Chocolate Boxes that are dotted around the three mentioned POIs.
There are two in each, meaning that players will need to go at least two of them to find the three that are needed.
Here are the locations of the Chocolate Boxes:
- Pleasant Park - In the yellow house on the west side on a desk in the ground floor lounge
- Pleasant Park - Next to the bed in the modern house
- Holly Hedges - On the bench in the enclosed area in the centre of the north side
- Holly Hedges - Inside the green house on the dining table on the ground floor
- Retail Row - On one of the beds in the grey house on the south side next to the basket ball court
- Retail Row - In the supermarket by the checkout.