Valentine's Day is nearly upon us, and you know Epic Games is ready to celebrate.
The week 11 challenges will be centred around Valentine's Day and the Hearts Wild event.
Here's how to collect Grimble's love potion.
Week 11 Hearts Wild Challenges
The Week 11 challenges are as follows:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine's date for Fishstick (3)
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (1)
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (1)
- Collect Grimble's love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (1)
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (1)
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (3)
- Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000)
Collect Grimble's Love Potion From Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold
For this challenge, players need to find a Love Potion at either Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold.
All three locations are on the north-west part of the map and close together, but players only need to find one to complete the challenge.
The Love Potion will be searchable by using the Use button (Square/X/E).
We found the one at Fort Crumpet, if you head into the middle part of the fort, it is on the ground floor on top of a table.
Until the challenge goes live we won't know where the Love Potion is, so check back after 9am EST/2pm GMT for its location.