A new set of Fortnite Season 5 Challenges arrive today, bringing with it more things to do and a healthy number of XP to earn.
For those who don't know, or anyone joining the season late, here's how it works:
Each week players are handed seven Epic quests to complete, as well as one Legendary Quest.
Completing quests will earn players XP, with Epic quests handing out 22,000 XP and the Legendary quest offering a massive 55,000 XP.
Week 5 Challenges
This season Challenges have become Quests, as the season is focused around NPCs who give you Quests and Bounties to complete.
Here are the week 5 challenges.
Epic Challenges are worth 20,000 XP each.
- Find the buried Blue Coin in Retail Row (1)
- Dig up Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Pleasant Park (1)
- Search chests or ammo crates (15)
- Collect Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges (1)
- Bury Gnomes in Pleasant Park or Retail Row (2)
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of resurfacing from sand (1000)
- Deal damage while crouched (500)
Week 5 Legendary Challenges
Here are the leaked Week 5 Legendary Quests:
Legendary Challenges are worth 55,000 XP for the first stage and 22,000 XP for each stage after, with a cosmetic reward if you finish all stages.
- Deal Damage From Above (4K, 8K, 12K, 16K, 20K)
Collect Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges
There are two Gnomes in Holly Hedges and two in Fort Crumpet.
The first Gnome is found on the northern side of Holly Hedges.
Towards the centre there is a Christmas tree, the Gnome is found beside it.
Next head to the middle section of Holly Hedges, where it looks like a garden centre.
In between some pots is the second Gnome.
Then head to Fort Crumpet to grab the final two.
In the centre of Fort Crumpet is a large tower.
Under the stairs at the bottom of it is the first Gnome.
Finally head to the gift shop on the south east corner, the final Gnome is behind the counter.