As part of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7's Week 2 challenges, players will need to 'Step on a body scanner'.
They will actually need to step on seven of them, to be exact.
It is a fairly easy challenge to complete, especially if you know where to find all 7 body scanner locations on Apollo Island.
Where to Find All 7 Body Scanner Locations
Body scanners are found in IO Satellite Bases:
- Discovery Dish
- Deep Woods Dish
- Dinky Dish
- Dockside Dish
- Defiant Dish
- Dampy Dish
- Destined Dish
Once Fortnite players make their way to each destination, they should look for the main building with a satellite dish that has a glowing reddish.
The body scanners are located in small security buildings just outside of these main structures.
Stand one each one to activate it, and when all seven have been found a cool 30,000k XP awaits players.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7 Week 2 Quests
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7's Week 2 challenges are as follows:
- Stage 1 of 5: Interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods (1)
- Stage 2 of 5: Step onto a body scanner (1)
- Stage 3 of 5: Converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven, or Special Forces (3)
- Stage 4 of 5: Deal damage with IO tech weapons (200)
- Stage 5 of 5: Damage an IO guard (1)
- Search chests at Corny Complex or Lazy Lake - 0/7
- Explosive damage to opponents or opponent structures - 0/500
- Collect spray cans from warehouses in Dirty Docks or garages in Pleasant Park - 0/2
- Destroy equipment at satellite stations - 0/15
- Search for a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner - 0/1
- Visit different named locations in a single match - 0/5
- Enter a UFO - 0/1