The Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 challenges are finally here, giving players lots of opportunities to earn XP to level up the Battle Pass.
This week also saw the addition of the Spring Breakout event, bringing Easter to Fortnite.
The Season 6 Week 3 challenges went live on Thursday, April 1st at 9am EST/2pm BST.
Challenges always go live at the same time so always check back then to find out the latest challenges and how to complete them.
Season 6 Week 3 Epic Quests
The Epic Quests this week are all about Chickens and Eggs. Well, a couple of them are! You'll also need Rifle headshots and Shotgun damage!
Check out the full list of challenges below.
- Fly 20 meters with a chicken (20) - 24,000 XP
- Hunt chickens (3) - 24,000 XP
- Catch fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold (5) - 24,000 XP
- Deal damage with shotguns (1000) - 24,000 XP
- Get headshots with rifles (10) - 24,000 XP
- Deal damage within 20 meters using a pistol or revolver (500) - 24,000 XP
- Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart (1) - 24,000 XP
Overall these will be very straight forward and many of them will come with natural playtime.
READ MORE: When Is The Next Fortnite Event Coming?
The only one that may be time-consuming to complete is the final one if you don't know where each NPC is located.
Here is a map of their locations which should make it easier.
Season 6 Week 3 Legendary Quests
In terms of Legendary Quests, this week's challenges will take you on an Egg Hunt. Literally!
READ MORE: Where To Find ACTUAL Dinosaurs In Fortnite?
There are Festive Eggs hidden about the map and you'll need at least 50 to complete the challenges.
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (10) - 35,000 XP
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (20) - 24,500 XP
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (30) - 24,500 XP
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (40) - 24,500 XP
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (50) - 24,500 XP
The Legendary Quest, like always, is split into five different stages. This week, if you complete all stages you'll also get the Quaxes Harvesting Tool.
These are stackable and you don't need to wait until the next match to begin the next stage, unlike the Epic Quests. So, in theory, that means you can get all 50 eggs in one game!
The first stage grants 35,000 XP, while the other four give 24,500 XP.