All Fortnite Season 6 Week 1 Challenges
The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 1 Challenges are as below, with most focusing on the new characters in the game, including Lara Croft:
- Hunt Wildlife (5) – 24,000 XP
- Craft Primal Weapons Using Bones and Makeshift Weapons (5) – 24,000 XP
- Craft a Hunter’s Cloak – 24,000 XP
- Talk to Characters – 24,000 XP
- Collect Mechanics Parts from Vehicles, Trailers, Buses or Tractors (5) – 24,000 XP
- Craft Mechanical Weapons Using Mechanical Parts and a Makeshift Weapon (5) – 24,000 XP
- Find Golden Artifacts Near The Spire (3) – 24,000 XP
- Craft Items (3) – 35,000 XP
As always, these challenges and our guides for them are going to be a work in progress.
Most of them have multiple parts, with those only being revealed once the first one is complete. We'll have to complete the first part before we can tell you the rest of them.
Also, since so much is new in Chapter 2 Season 6, we're going to need some time to work out everything.
More News: Countdown to TOTW 25 starts with Ronaldo
We know you'll find The Spire near the centre of the map, where Zero Point used to be, so you can head there to find the Golden Artifacts, but we're still working on providing exact locations.
Be sure to check back with us for more on what you need to do.