Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 has crashlanded, setting us up for the next two month or so on the island.
But, if you don't have enough space on your console or device, you'll struggle to enter the new season.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 File Sizes
Here are the various file sizes for the different platforms for Chapter 2 Season 6:
- PC - 11.1 GB
- Xbox One - 26.45GB
- Xbox Series X|S - 10.3GB
- PS4 - 28.4GB
- PS5 - 5.4GB
- Nintendo Switch - 12 GB
- Mobile - 5.8GB
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Patch Notes
There are so many components that go into a new season - we topline what's in store from the reported patch notes.
We can't wait to jump off the battlebus and onto the island and see what awaits us in the updated map.
We already know three new POIs are arriving:
- Colossal Crops
- The Spire
- Boney Burbs
New items & weapons
Of course, you won't be able to take out the opposition without some weapons.
Here's what is believed to be arriving:
- Makeshift Rifle
- Primal Shotgun
- Wolf Meat item
- Cuddle Fish
- Makeshift Shotgun
- Makeshift Submachine
- Gun Primal
- SMG Boar
- Spire Guardian items
- Stink Sacs
- Makeshift Revolver
- Primal Flame Bow
- Mechanical Shockwave
- Mechanical Bow
- Explosive Bow
- Primal Stink Bow
- Primal Rifle
- Makeshift Bow
- Frog Primal Pistol
- Primal Bow
- Stink Fish
- Hunter's Cloak
- Animal Bones craftable items
- Craftable Chicken items with Mechanical Parts
- Pump Shotgun
- Heavy ARs
A new mechanic for Chapter 2 Season 6 will be animals.
It's still unclear as to what role the animals will play, but it is expected you will be able to interact and ride some of them.
You'll be able to gather bones to craft items and meat to tame wolves.
The confirmed animals so far are:
Like every patch, Season 6's arrives with some bug fixes to some current issues:
- Balloons item temporarily disabled
- Unable to edit colour Styles for the Phantasmic Pulse Pickaxe in the Locker
- Inventory menu selector appearing on multiple slots
- Pressing the default ket in pre-game lobby starts the game
- Main Player rift can sometimes show as a Seasonal Rift
Save The World
- The Val Defender doesn’t have perks when unlocked from the Valor Questline.
Zipline speed adjustments
- Maximum uphill speed increased by 61%
- Maximum downhill speed decreased by 40%
- Downhill acceleration increased by 14%
- Shells: 150
- Light Bullets: 500
- Medium Bullets: 500
- Heavy Bullets: 50