The current season of Fortnite is progressing smoothly thus far.
Now, we are looking ahead to the Fortnitemares 2020 event, which should be coming soon!
Now, we are going to be getting a brand new patch along with the eighth week of weekly challenges!
Here they are.
It appears Epic is following the same model that they used since the beginning of Chapter 2.
Each week of challenges will offer something different from the last, and we will get new challenges every week until the season ends.
Typically, the weekly challenges are leaked weeks in advance by Fortnite data miners.
This time around we can thank iFireMonkey for the challenges!
Below is also a full list of the challenges!
- Search Chests at Sweaty Sands (7)
- Elminations at Stark Industries (5)
- Drive a car or truck through a rift (1)
- Eliminate opponents while jumping or falling (5)
- Headshot Doom Henchmen or Stark Robots (35)
- Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)
- Deal damage to opponents with Assault Rifles or Sniper Rifles (15000)
- Deal damage to opponents at Misty Meadows (500)
Do not fear, Epic is not going to let you complete all of these challenges for nothing.
Players will be able to earn around 25,000 XP for completing each challenge, as well we can expect other rewards.