Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Patch Notes: Flare Gun, Map Changes, and More!
What can players expect to find when they load up the new season? Here’s all the new changes!
With so many changes and additions to the game, it can be troubling to keep track of everything.
So, here are all the patch notes for the new season!
- Charge Shotgun – Uncommon, Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary varieties
- Ocean’s Burst Assault Rifle – Mythic
- Ocean’s Burst Bottomless Chug Jug – Mythic
- Kit’s Shockwave Launcher – Mythic
- Kit’s Charge Shotgun – Mythic
- Jule’s Drum Gun – Mythic
- Jule’s Grappler – Mythic
- Firefly Jar – Rare
NEW POI’s and Landmarks
- Catty’s Corner
- Rickety Rig
Unvaulted Weapons and Consumables
- Chug Splashes
- Hunting Rifle
- Bolt Action Sniper Rifles
READ MORE: Fortnite: Is Save The World Worth It In 2020
Vaulted Weapons and Consumables
- Heavy Snipers
- Mythic Weapons from last season
- Pump Shotguns
New Consumable Items
- Fishing a Shark will allow you to ride with it
- Certain whirlpools in the water allow you to gain wicked air
- Cars will be obtainable later during the season
- There seems to be a significant nerf to all weapons
- The time to eliminate players is down significantly
Aim Assist Nerf
According to Lucas7Yoshi, aim assist on PC has been nerfed!
READ MORE: Fortnite Death Run Course Codes – June 2020
The exact values can be viewed below or here.