Every season of Fortnite we get 10 weeks worth of challenges to complete, but as the season doesn't end until March 16th we still have a long time to go.
So we are getting some more challenges this week to celebrate Valentine's Day, or Hearts Wild as Epic Games are calling it.
Here is how to catch different fish to help find Fishsticks a date.
Week 11 Hearts Wild Challenges
The Week 11 challenges are as follows:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Hearts Wild date for Fishstick (3)
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (1)
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (1)
- Collect Grimble's love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (1)
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (1)
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (3)
- Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000)
Catch Different Kinds Of Fish To Find A Hearts Wild Date For Fishstick
In Chapter 2 a new Fishing mechanic was added.
Players can use Fishing Rods or a Harpoon Gun to catch fish from the ocean, lakes, and rivers.
Currently, in the game the following fish can be found:
- Zero Fish
- Rift Fish
- Shield Fish
- Thermal Fish
- Small Fry
To complete this, players need to catch three different types of fish.
Some fish are easier to find at certain parts of the map, but all different types of fish can be found anywhere.
This should be easy to do at a single location, so land somewhere near water and get fishing.
Good places to do this could be Sharky Shell, Craggy Cliffs, Sweaty Sands or Camp Cod.