Each week, a set of new artifacts is added to the map and you need to head out to find and collect them.
To make the process a little easier for you, we've got a guide on where to find all Fortnite Week 2 Alien Artifacts Locations. Hopefully that'll help you get them nice and quickly.
Fortnite Week 2 Alien Artifacts Locations
However, below we'll break down each of the locations in more detail if you're struggling to pin point their exact locations.
- No. 1 - Head to the island north of Misty Meadows (the one of to the west of the two), to the house that's at the end of the bridge over the water, and the alien artifact is under the shelter there.
- No. 2 - On top of Brutus Basin, on the north eastern corner.
- No. 3 - South of Corny Complex, in the middle of the road on the bridge going over the valley. Northern side of the bridge.
- No. 4 - On top of the Discovery Dish satellite West of Believer Beach, right on the coast. You'll have to land on this one to get it, or build up.
- No. 5 - Underneath the outside stairs of a house north-east of Pleasant Park. House is on its own on a small ridge.
That's it for this week's Alien Artifact locations. More will come next week and we'll have all the details you need on them.
For now, check out what else you can expect to see from this week in Fortnite.