The debut of Covert Canyon is the main feature of Fortnite's 19.20 update, but the standard 19.20 patch notes, covering bug fixes and more have been released too.
They're not very extensive, with Epic focusing larger updates on additions and significant changes rather than small fixes, but there's are some things to note.
Fortnite 19.20 Patch Notes
As pointed out by iFireMonkey on Twitter, the bug fixes are laid out on the Fortnite Trello board. You can see them below:
In battle royale, the main issues being fixed are:
- An issue where Spider-man's web shooters dropping with full use after eliminating a player
- An bug when when navigating to the compete tab, the cursor automatically takes you to the far right of the tournaments
The other changes, which will be focused on world additions and weapon alterations, should come later today, so we'll add them in here once they're available.
Below are the weapon changes:
- SMG Damage from: 18/19/20/21/22/24 to 16/17/18/19/20/22
- MK7 Damage from: 21/22/23/24/25/26 to 20/21/22/23/24/25
- Revolver's kickback after shooting has been reduced
Update Release Time
Downtime for Fortnite's 19.20 update should now have begun on all platforms. Between 4am ET/9am GMT and one hour later, the update should go live for you to download.
Then, it'll likely take an hour further for the severs to go back online and for matchmaking to be available once more.
Between now and then, keep an eye on social media for all the leaks about what's coming in the update and over the next week or so.
We're expecting to see some sort of Star Wars themed content coming soon, maybe an entire season based on it, but we know for sure that Covert Canyon is arriving today as a new POI, so go and check it out.