The Fortnite 19.10 update is now live, seeing Tilted Towers return to the map for the first time in ages. On top of that exciting map change, various weapon changes have arrived, and we've got all the details you need.
Fortnite 19.10 Patch Notes - All Weapon Changes
These weapon changes have been detailed by the legend @hypex on Twitter. It's not clear if all the changes are live right now, but they will be soon.
The update sees changes to the Heavy Shotgun, Ranger Rifle, and MK7. Here are all the precise details:
- Now shoots 1 pellet and has no spread
- 5 seconds reload time
- Clip size of 5
- Damage stats:
- Common does 25 damage & 81 headshot
- Legendary does 31 damage & 101 headshot
- Now more accurate and the bullets don't spread like before overtime
- When you stand still it shoots even more accurate
- Builds Damage: from 20/21/22/23/24/25 to 17/18/19/20/21/22
- Damage & Builds: from 30/31/32/33/34 to 31/32/33/34/35
Grenade Launcher Unvaulted
Below is what Epic themselves have to say about it:
"The Grenade Launcher is back and we've made some tweaks to its responsiveness! Projectiles now explode after their first bounce and fire more directly at your target. You can find Grenade Launchers from Rare Chests, Supply Drops, and… sharks."
As you can see, the Grenade Launcher won't work in exactly the same way as they used to. You'll be able to be a little more precise with them, since you won't be surprised by any bounces after the first.
You'll be able to fire it at enemies and enemy structures knowing that they'll explore close to where you aimed.