Fortnite 17.00 Patch Notes
As we said, Epic Games don't release patch notes in full per se. Instead, it's left to everyone else to figure out what's actually new in the game.
We'll now breakout all of the additions and change in Fortnite 17.00 to resemble some kind of patch notes.
We'll also add to this page as more changes and new features are figured out.
- Mothership added to centre of map
- Bonny Burbs, Believer Beach, and Corny Complex POIs added
You can check out the new map below:
Below is the list of new weapons added to the game:
- Kymera Ray Gun
- Pulse Rifle (Sloane's Variant)
- Recon Scanner
- Rail Gun
You can check out a breakdown of them all here.
- Desert Eagles
- Lever Action Sniper Rifles
- Launch Pads
- Infantry Rifle
- Dual Pistols
- Rare Harpoon Gun
- Legendary Vendetta Flopper
- Stink Fish
Season 7 Crafting
Two new types of crafting material have been added, they are:
- Alien Artifacts
- Nuts & Bolts
Other 17.00 Changes
- Llamas are now alive and roam the map
- You can now cancel your Shakedown of an opponent by hitting reload
- Cosmic Chests added - need to be cracked open by an entire squad
- Alien Parasites can attach to you and cause damage
- UFOs appear around the map and you can drive them
We'll keep adding to this list as more information if figured out. Also, since so many cosmetics have been added to the game, we're not going to include them here.
You can check out our skins page for everything on what styles you can unlock in Season 7.