The new Fortnite 16.30 update is now live on all platforms and you can start getting it downloaded.
The downtime is still on-going at the time of this piece's writing, but servers should be back in an hour or two, around 6am ET/11am BST.
Below, we've got everything you need to know about what the download size is for the Fortnite 16.30 update file.
Fortnite 16.30 Update Download Size
Here's the list of file sizes on all platforms:
- PS4: 3.3 GB
- PS5: 2.4 GB
- PC: 1.38-1.50 GB (depending on launcher)
- Xbox One: 2.3 GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 2.3 GB
- Switch: 1.5 GB
We don't have any update size information for mobile yet, but we'll let you know once we do.
If you're wondering what's actually coming as part of the 16.30 update in Fortnite, we've got the patch notes from Epic Games.
As always, they're pretty brief and don't include everything you'd want to know, but it's the best we're going to get.
- Help Jonesy The First take on Raz
- Keep ‘em guessing with a new, unpredictable Exotic Bow
- Stay low, stay safe in a new LTM this weekend: The Floor Restores
- Remaining Primal weapons, Makeshift weapons, & Bows added to Creative
- You can now hold the Inventory button with a Craftable item in-hand to jump right to the Crafting tab and hit Accept. No more navigating menus in a gunfight!
- Inspecting an item will now show exact number values for stats like damage and fire rate.
On top of all that, various new skins and cosmetic packs have come alongside the update.
Thanks to @iFireMonkey on Twitter, we have all of the new skins you can buy in one handy image. You can check it out below.