Fortnite will soon have a brand new set of challenges and epic quests for players to take on for some great rewards from Chapter 2 Week 14, helping players along in their journey to gather XP and level up!
One of these new challenges tasks players with visiting two different restaurant kitchens from the few scattered on the map.
Here's where you can find them all.
All Kitchen Locations in Fortnite
While there are several kitchens to choose from in Fortnite to complete the challenge, you'll want to choose the closest two to complete the challenge quickly and get your XP.
For this, we recommend going north, starting with Sticks above Craggy Cliffs, and Pete's Pizza Pit northeast of the Colossal Coliseum.
Once inside, you'll just have to walk through the restaurants to their kitchens, and once you've found two, you'll complete the challenge!
Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 14 Challenges
Fortnite has dropped weeks and weeks of new challenges in Season 5, and the lineup for Week 14 has quite a few Epic Quests to take on.
This list includes the following:
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (4)
- Harvest Fruit and Vegetables (8)
- Earns Bars to hire Character (150)
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (2)
- Drive car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park Time Trial (1)
- Drop car off at gas station/garage at X or Y (1)
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (1)
These Epic Quests offer 20,000 XP each.
To get even more XP, you'll be able to take on this week's Legendary Quest, which tasks players with dealing a ton of damage to opponents from afar. This quest will offer 144,000 XP overall.
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200/400/600/800/1000)