Below, we've got some tips on how to do exactly that so that you can earn the XP quickly.
Getting Gold Bars
The first thing you're going to need to do is collect some gold bars.
Opening crates and looting will get you some, but the best way to get them quickly is to kill other players.
You'll then be able to take them to an NPC character to trade them in for a rift.
Finding a Character
There are six characters you can purchase a rift from. They are:
- Raz - Colossal Crops
- Rebirth Raven - Sweaty Sands
- Cabbie - Lazy Lake
- Castaway Jonesy - Island in the northeast corner of the map
- Willow - Weeping Woods
- Bunker Jonesy (not the best option, since he'll spawn in one of 10 different possible locations)
Speak to one of them and you'll see that you have the option to spend 245 gold bars on a rift. If you have enough, select purchase and you'll be teleported into the air.
You'll then be able to fly in to wherever you'd like nearby.
Week 9 Challenges
Wild weather warning! Some stormy epic quests ahead for week 9. Check out the list below.
- Activate a Rift by purchasing it from a character (1)
- Hunt a Boar (1)
- Spend 7 seconds within 7 meters of a fleeing chicken (1)
- Gain health in the Storm (1)
- Shockwave Grenade yourself while in the storm (1)
- Survive Storm phases (10)
- Build in the Storm (10)
All Epic Quests grant 24,000 XP, we'll add individual guides to the challenges once they are live.
Season 6 Week 9 Legendary Quests
- Catch Fish (50, 100, 150, 200, 250)
The first task grants you 35,000 XP with the next four granting 24,500 XP