The Beta version of FM 21 is here, which means you can start your quest for managerial glory ahead of the full release on November 24.
There is also a new set of Steam Achievements for you to get stuck into.
There are plenty of different areas in which you can unlock achievements.
We'll break them down into different sections for you.
The main goal is to win trophies with your club, but we all love some personal recognition every now and again.
There are plenty to be unlocked, whether it be for yourself or for one of your players.
Here are all the awards based achievements in FM 21.
- Top Of The Class - You won a manager of the month award
- InternationalSuperstar - One of your players was selected in the World Cup Best XI
- Star Man - One of your players was selected in the Team of the Year
- TremendousTrio -3 of your players were selected in the Team of the Year
- Fantastic Five - 5 of your players were selected in the Team of the Year
- Team Performance - Five of your players were named in a Team of the Week
- TheBoss - You won the Manager of the Year award
- BestInEurope - Your player won a European Player award
- GoldenBoot - Your player was the top scorer at a World Cup
- Best In The World - Your player won the World Player of the Year award
- Best In The Business - You have won the Manager of the Month award 10 times
- Legend - You have won the Manager of the Year award 5 times
- WhatAGoal! - Your player collected a Goal of the Month award
- SuperbStrike - Your player collected a Goal of the Season award
- Icon - You have received 10 Manager of the Year awards
- Immortality - You have received 20 Manager of the Year awards
It's imperative that you know your way around the transfer market.
Here are all the transfer-based achievements you can unlock in FM 21.
- He's Sold! - You sold a player to another team
- Record Signing - You broke your club's record transfer fee spent on a player
- Record Sale - You broke your club's record transfer fee received for a player
- He's Signed - You signed a player for your team
- Splashing the Cash - You bought a player for £50 million or more
- Cash To Burn - You sold a player for £50 million or more
- Rushed Signing - Sign a player recommended by your scouting team from a short term focus assignment
FM isn't just about taking your club to glory.
There are plenty of international-based achievements to unlock.
- NationalService - You were offered a job in senior international management
- On Top of the World - You have won the World Cup
- Freedom Of The Country - You have won an international continental competition
The most important thing in FM is winning.
Here are some achievements you can unlock by doing exactly that
- Unbeaten - Your team was unbeaten in 10 consecutive competitive matches
- You're on Fire - You won 10 consecutive competitive matches
- On A Roll - Your team hasn't lost in 20 matches
- TopForm - Your team hasn't lost in 30 matches
- Impervious - Win a competitive match with over 10 players out injured
There's nothing better than seeing your team firing goals in for fun.
Here are the attack-based achievements for you to work on achieving.
- Hat-trick - Your player scored a hat-trick ina. competitive match
- Scoring Streak - Your team scored in 10 consecutive competitive matches
- Unstoppable Force - Your team scored the most league goals over an entire season
- Comeback King - You won a competitive match after being 2 or more goals down at half-time
- Goal Machine - Your player was the top league goalscorer over an entire season
- Thumping - Your team won a competitive match by at least 5 goals
- Attack! - Your team scored a goal in 20 consecutive competitive matches
- Irresistible Force - Your team scored a goal in 30 consecutive competitive matches
Scoring goals is great, but not if your opponent scores more than you!
Here are the defence based achievements for you to get stuck into.
- Clean Sheet - You played a competitive match without conceding a goal
- Parked The Bus - Your team didn't concede a goal in 5 consecutive games
- Iron Curtain - Your team conceded the least league goals over an entire season
- Parked The Tank - Your team didn't concede a goal in 10 consecutive games
- Outstanding Defence - Your team didn't concede a goal in 20 consecutive competitive matches
- Immovable Object - Your team hasn't conceded a goal in 30 consecutive competitive matches
There are plenty of 'first's' that you will encounter during your FM career.
Here are the key ones that you will be rewarded for.
- FirstVictory - You guided your team to victory in a competitive fixture
- I'm The Boss! - You fined one of your clubs players
- You're Up! - Guide your team to promotion in a domestic league
- Cup Glory! - You won a top domestic cup
- Win the Club World Cup - Win the Club World Cup
You're the man in charge, so ensuring your staff do what is asked of them is key.
Here are the staff-based achievements.
- Eyes and Ears - Assign a scout to watch a particular match
- Mr Delegator - Delegate all staff responsibilities to another member of staff
If you want to remain at a club for a long period of time, the trust of the board will be key.
Here are the board-based achievements
- Full Faith - You have gained 90% board confidence
- Shrewd Spender - You have gained 90% board confidence in controlling the club's wage bill
- Beating Expectations - You have gained 90% board confidence in overall competitions
- We Trust You - You gained the trust of the board to select a feeder team
- Going Places - Your board decide to build a new stadium
4 (49 TOTAL)
These are the achievements that are unlocked when you prove yourself to be the best in the business.
- Headhunted - You were offered a job by a larger team than you were managing
- Overachiever! - Your team was chosen as the league overachieving team
- Do The Double - You won a nation's top league and cup competitions in the same season.
- Domination - You have won 3 consecutive top division league titles.
- Trophy Hoarder - You have won 20 cup competitions
- Scout's Honour - Attain extensive worldwide scouting knowledge
- National Hero - You have won promotion from the bottom to the top division in a nation
- The Greatest - You have become the greatest manager of all-time!
- World-Renowned - You have made it into the worldwide hall of fame
- Millionaire's Club - Career earnings over 1 Million
- Money, Money, Money - Career earnings over 100 Million
- The Rich Get Richer - Career earnings over 100 Million
Long Term Player
There are plenty of achievements that can be unlocked once you prove yourself to be an FM veteran.
Here they are.
- Part Of The Furniture - You have stayed at one club for 10 seasons.
- Value For Money - Congratulations! You have played Football Manager for 30 seasons.
- Part Of The Furniture - You have stayed at one club for 10 seasons.
- Club Legend - You have stayed at one club for 20 seasons
Other Game Modes
Aside from your classic FM save, there are plenty of other game modes to get stuck into on FM 21.
There are plenty of achievements to unlock if you opt to use some of these modes.
- Head-to-Head - You have won a match against another person on a Network Game
- Invitational - You invited a friend to a Network Game
- Window Shopping - You visited the in-game store
- Living the Dream - You have played against an AI team in the Fantasy Draft Mode
- Beat your Mates - You won a Fantasy Draft competition
- Perfect Host - You hosted a Fantasy Draft game and remained unbeaten
- One more draft - Continue a Fantasy Draft competition over into the next season
- Beat all the AI Managers - Beat all of the AI Managers in Fantasy Draft mode
- 100 Club - Play 100 matches online in Fantasy Draft
- Knockout King - Win 25 knockout cups online in Fantasy Draft
- Shoestring Budget - Complete a Fantasy Draft competition on a shoestring budget
- 200 Club - Earn 200 match points in Fantasy Draft online
- Draft Dominator - Win 50 draft matches online
- Draft Rivalry - Win 10 competitive matches against another player online
- Draft Value - Beat four players in the draft spending the least online
- Online Streak - Win all matches in a Fantasy Draft tournament
Best of the Rest
There are a few achievements that don't fall into any major categories per se.
Here they are.
- Set Piece Specialist - Create a set-piece tactic for all set pieces
- There is Always Plan B - Using a pre-saved match plan during a match
- ChildhoodDream - Get offered the chance to manage your favourite team
- Armchair Expert - You have watched match goals/highlights on the pop-up viewer
- Total Support - Your players have total Managerial Support for you in Dynamics
- Superb Dressing Room Atmosphere - You have superb Dressing Room Atmosphere in Dynamics
- He's a Natural - Retrain a player to becoming natural into a new position
- Clean Bill of Health - No injuries for 2 months