The football season may already over a month old, but we've still got a little bit to wait for the arrival of the latest instalment of the Football Manager series.
FM21 will land on our laptops (& consoles!) next month, and we've finally got a look at what new features will be coming to the game!
FM21 Features Teaser
More to come
This is a fantastic tease from the Sports Interactive team, with the new interface a great start for fans.
The above trailer teases these features:
Start Building Your Squad
- There looks to be an overhauled layout of your players' morale and form
Find Your Targets
- Make recruitment meetings with your staff and discuss certain positions and roles
Bid For Players
- The ability to "Ask Agent About Availability" looks like you can bypass the club and approach the agent first
Handle the Media
- It looks as if you will have individual relationships with a whole range of journalists, so you may want to keep them on-side!
Perfect Your Tactics
- Give pre-match advice to your players, which could suggest making last-minute tweaks just before kick-off
Motivate Your Players
- A new ability to give off "body language" rather than just words!
More Detail Than EverBefore
- New statistical graphics including heatmaps and xG are on the way!