FM21 has only been out for a matter of days, but there's already a number of in-game changes that are being made.
We had Hotfix 21.1.1 yesterday, and now Sports Interactive have followed it up with 21.1.2.
Here is what you need to know.
Hotfix 21.1.2 Details
Yesterday's hotfix was one of the smallest we've ever seen - just the one change being made - with today's fix far more substantial.
From in-game issues to crashes, there is plenty to run through. Here is the list in full.
- Users getting stuck before penalty shootouts
- Users getting stuck post-match
- Users stuck with 'waiting to go live' popup during network games
- Rare crash when viewing player information panel
- Rare crash for end of season review item
- Ball teleports when goalkeeper taking a penalty during shootouts
- 'Accept and Give Ultimatum' incorrectly accepts all offers
- Entire intra-squad friendly first XI ineligible
- Players out on loan not getting work permit points for league banding
- Dugout staying on-screen during highlights
- Match stats selected from scoreboard reset when entering tactics or half-time
- Touchline tablet functionality improvements
How to Install
You won't need to go out of your way to install the latest hotfix, you simply have to open Steam and let your PC do the rest!
It's only a small update, so don't worry about missing big parts of your night waiting for the update to process, it should only take a matter of minutes.
Kit Numbers Yet to be Addressed
One issue that appears to have slipped under the net is the inability to change your squad's kit numbers prior to registration.
It's only a minor issue, but an annoying one nonetheless. Especially for those who want to stamp their mark on the squad by giving the number 10 shirt to their favourite striker.
We're sure that there will be plenty more updates and fixes to come in the near future, Hotfix 21.1.3 maybe?