A few weeks again we saw the biggest patch of the season on Football Manager 2021 - the Winter Update.
The first part of the Winter Update was massive, but now its time for the second part, which Sports Interactive have said will round out roster updates for the year.
This final FM 21 patch, Update 21.4, is now live.
Latest News - FM 21 Winter Update Patch Notes
Read over the biggest changes from the FM 21 Winter Update 21.4 patch notes below:
Database and Research
- Further database updates and changes up to closure of February transfer window
Crashes and Technical Issues
- Fix crash occurring when entering match
- General stability fixes
- Re-added ability to upload and publish editor files directly to workshop from within Pre-Game Editor
Match Engine 21.7.0
- Better tracking of which chances should be registered within stats as clear cut
- Tweaks to long throwing distances based on player attributes
- Fixes for passing combinations not appearing correctly on chalkboards
- Most assists by a player within club records now appearing correctly
Comps and Rule Groups
- Fixes for Portuguese suspension rules
Breaking Down the Changes
This FM 21 patch is a massive one.
The Final Winter Update covers the latest deals from transfer windows that closed in February.
This includes the Chinese and Russian Leagues, the MLS and free transfers in the EFL.
The highest-profile moves include Ricky Holmes and Nile Ranger joining Southend, as well as Angelino's move from Man City to RB Leipzig being made permanent, and Dayot Upamecano's future move from RB Leipzig to Bayern Munich.
The brunt of this occurred during the Main Winter Update, but with Sports Interactive bringing in new additions to the smaller leagues, some other ratings changes have arrived.
Hop in game now to see some of the big changes for ratings!
FMFC Newgen Competition winner
Perhaps the most exciting addition of all will be the lucky winner of FM's "Be a Newgen" competition.
Member of FMFC could enter the draw to become a Newgen that will arrive in the Final Update.
Real World Data
Lastly, player data has been updated to reflect their real-world performances so far this season, just like how they were implemented in the Main Winter Update.
Mark Noble's contract extension and retirement at the end of next season is also included.
Managerial changes are also here, with Harry Kewell and Paul Lambert leaving their posts at Oldham and Ipswich respectively, whilst Darren Moore swapped Doncaster for Sheffield Wednesday at the start of March.
More bug fixes and performance issues have been addressed, as they are in all patch updates.
For everything that arrived in the FM Winter Update - head here.