Microsoft Flight Simulator has been given a facelift, with the USA given a ‘visual enhancement’ in the latest update.
Check it out below.
Visually Enhanced USA
The USA has been rejuvenated on Microsoft Flight Simulator, with new airports and monuments to discover.
One of the major airports new to the game is Dallas Fort Worth (KDFW) which is now available.
There are also loads of new points of interest, including the White House and Mount Rushmore.
- KATL – Atlanta International
- KFHR – Friday Harbor
- KDFW – Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- KSWF – New York Stewart International Airport
New Monumentes/Points of Interest
- Chimney Rock
- Crazy Horse Memorial
- Pilgrim Monument, Provincetown MA
- Fort Jefferson
- Washington Monument, Washington DC
- Capitol, Washington DC
- White House, Washington DC
- Wright Brothers National Memorial
- Mount Rushmore
- Biltmore Estate
- Devils Tower
- New River Gorge Bridge
- United States National Arboretum
- Bixby Creek Bridge
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Mackinac Bridge
- Navajo Bridge
- Astoria-Megler Bridge
- U.S. Grant Bridge
- Lowry Avenue Bridge
- Lewis and Clark Bridge
- The Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge
- Fort Knox
- Monument Rocks National Natural
- Coronado Heights Castle
- Ellis County Courthouse
- Monument Valley
- Yosemite El Capitan
- Cliff Palace, Mesa Verde, Colorado
- Shiprock, New Mexico
- Haystack Rock at Canon, Oregon
- Half Dome, Yosemite
- Dworshak Dam
- Hoover Dam
- Oroville Dam
- Alcatraz (water tower and lighthouse only)
- Fort McHenry, Baltimore
- Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls
- Glen Canyon Dam
- Las Vegas Strip (Night)
- Confederation Bridge
- Johnson Space Center Houston (visitor’s center)
- Kennedy Space Center Florida (visitors center)
- Pearl Harbor, Hawaii (memorial site)
- Mauna Kea Observatory, Hawaii
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Gulf of Mexico, Oil Rigs
- Airport Graveyard, Tucson
Alongside the new additions to the United States of America, there are also improvements to certain gameplay aspects.
Fuel consumption issues have been resolved concerning the Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental and Airbus A320.
Alongside this, fixes have been made to several smaller aircraft and certain animations too.
For the full patch notes click here.