Squad Battles offers users the chance to challenge squads selected by celebrities, real-life football players and pro FIFA players whilst earning rewards.
With that in mind, read on to find out the exact release date and time for Squad Battles rewards in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team.
Release Date & Time
Each week, you will be able to play up to 40 matches against AI opponents to earn Squad Battles points.
Squad Battles will refresh every Sunday at the following times:
- 9am BST
- 10am CEST
- 4am EDT
- 1am PDT
As soon as the Squad Battles refreshes on a Sunday at the times in above, you will be able to access your rewards.
Sunday's refresh also marks the time at which you can get stuck into more Squad Battles gameplay, working towards next week's rewards.
Full Squad Battles Rewards List
Squad Battles rewards will include a mixture of coins and packs.
The full FIFA 23 Squad Battles rewards are as follows:
- Bronze 3 - Premium Loan Player Reward Pack
- Bronze 2 - Gold Pack
- Bronze 1 - 500 coins, 2x Gold Pack
- Silver 3 - 1,000 coins, Premium Gold Pack, Gold Pack
- Silver 2 - 2,000 coins, 2x Premium Gold Pack, Gold Pack
- Silver 1 - 4,000 coins, 2x Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
- Gold 3 - 5,000 coins, Jumbo Premium Gold Pack, Prime Mixed Players Pack
- Gold 2 - 6,000 coins, Jumbo Premium Gold Pack, Prime Mixed Players Pack
- Gold 1 - 8,000 coins, Prime Electrum Players Pack, Prime Mixed Players Pack, Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
- Elite 3 - 8,000 coins, 2x Rare Electrum Players Pack, Prime Mixed Players Pack
- Elite 2 - 14,000 coins, 2x Rare Electrum Players Pack, Premium Gold Players Pack
- Elite 1 - 26,000 coins, 2x Rare Players Pack
- Top 200 - 65,000 coins, Rare Players Pack, 2x Mega Pack
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.