FIFA 23 is here and with that, the Ultimate Team grind is underway.
Players are constantly striving to improve their squad in FUT 23 and the best way to do that is by making coins one way or another.
Of course, there a plenty of ways to make coins in Ultimate Team, most of them being long, tiresome processes, but you may have some hidden treasure lying dormant in your club already.
There are plenty of random club items and players that sell for thousands of coins in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team that you probably didn't even know existed!
You'll most definitely want to check your club for these random items in Ultimate Team as they hold significant value.
The following random club items sell for thousands of coins in FUT 23 on PlayStation and Xbox:
- Norwich Goal Song - 5,000 coins
- Adidas UCL Ball - 4,500 coins
- Black Seat Colour - 4,600 coins
- White Seat Colour - 4,200 coins
- Grey Seat Colour - 1,500 coins
- Red Flame Cannon - 4,000 coins
- Blue Flame Cannon - 2,700 coins
- Green Flame Cannon - 1,800 coins
- Purple Flame Cannon - 1,400 coins
- Red Goal Net - 2,700 coins
- Blue Goal Net - 1,000 coins
- Black Pitch Line Paint - 1,600 coins
- Blue Fireworks - 1,000 coins
- Red Seat Paint - 3,000 coins
- Claret Seat Paint - 2,700 coins
- Navy Blue Seat Paint - 900 coins
We all know about the pricey Shadow and Hunter Chemistry Styles in FUT, but this year the introduction of player Archetypes has made certain other Chem Styles expensive too as users look to make their cards Lengthy.
The following Chemistry Styles hold significant value in FUT 23:
- Shadow - 2,800 coins
- Hunter - 1,600 coins
- Basic - 1,500 coins
- Anchor - 1,200 coins
- Architect - 1,100 coins
- Engine - 700 coins
- Finisher - 700 coins
Position Modifier consumables also sell for roughly 1,700 coins.
The following stadiums will sell for thousands of coins in Ultimate Team:
- Old Trafford - 4,800 coins
- Emirates Stadium - 4,700 coins
- Anfield - 4,600 coins
- San Siro - 4,200 coins
- Etihad Stadium - 2,800 coins
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - 2,700 coins
- Wembley Stadium - 2,000 coins
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium - 1,800 coins
Certain fan-favourite kits can sell for HUGE money in Ultimate Team.
You'll want to make sure to check your club for the following kits:
- Bohemian FC (Away) - 5,000 coins
- Manchester United (Home) - 4,200 coins
- Brazil (Home) - 4,000 coins
- Argentina (Home) - 3,200 coins
- Inter Miami (Home) - 2,900 coins
- New York Red Bulls (Home) - 2,800 coins
- Arsenal (Home) - 1,900 coins
- PSG (Third) - 1,300 coins
Managers are integral to achieving maximum team chemistry and stat boosts on your Ultimate Team players, hence why certain nationalities and leagues are valuable.
You'll want to check your club for the following criteria:
- Dutch managers - 5,000 coins
- Brazilian managers - 5,000 coins
- Uruguayan managers - 4,800 coins
- French managers - 4,000 coins
- South Korean managers - 3,800 coins
- Eredivisie managers - 2,000 coins
- Greek managers - 1,200 coins
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.