FIFA 23 has arrived and the flow of Ultimate Team content is picking up now.
Now that we are over a week into the FUT 23 game cycle, it's time to claim your hard-earned rewards from Division Rivals.
Find out exactly how you can claim your Div Rivals rewards via the Web App or on your console below.
How to claim via console
All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Launch FIFA 23 and load up Ultimate Team.
- Scroll across to the 'Play' section.
- Click on 'Division Rivals'.
- At this point, your reward options should appear on the screen.
- Depending on whether you want tradable or untradeable rewards, select your preferred rewards.
- Click advance through the menus and head back to the 'Store'.
- Your pack rewards should be waiting for you in the 'My Packs' section.
How to claim via Web App
This year, you will be able to claim your Division Rivals rewards on go via the Web App and Companion App.
EA has decided to group all three competitive Ultimate Team game modes in the 'Competitions' section of the Companion App.
The three game modes include Divison Rivals, FUT Champions and Squad Battles.
You will be able to track your progress across all three major FUT game modes in the ‘Competitions’ menu, as well as claim your rewards.