Icon Swaps 1 brought us some giant packs as well as awesome player rewards, and we can't wait for the second set of Swap objectives and rewards to arrive.
So, when will Icon Swaps 2 be released? Find out here.
Latest - Release Date CONFIRMED
EA has now confirmed the release date for Icon Swaps 2.
Icon Swaps 2 will kick off on Monday, 21 February.
The new objectives and SBCs will arrive at approximately 1pm ET / 6pm GMT on the day off release.
Icon Swaps 2 Rewards
FUTZone has leaked ALL of the rewards that are on offer during Icon Swaps 2.
The rewards are as follows:
- 2 Tokens - 25 x 81+ Rated Rare Players Pack
- 3 Tokens - 25 x 82+ Rated Rare Players Pack
- 5 Tokens - 25 x 83+ Rated Rare Players Pack
- 6 Tokens - Mid Thiery Henry
- 7 Tokens - Prime Xavi
- 8 Tokens - Prime Icon Player Pack
- 9 Tokens - Prime Hristo Stoichkov
- 10 Tokens - Moments Steven Gerrard
- 10 Tokens - Mid/Prime Icon 91+ Player Pack
- 11 Tokens - Prime Cafu
- 12 Tokens - 1 of 3 Mid/Prime Icon Player Pick
- 13 Tokens - Prime Icon 92+ Player Pack
- 14 Tokens - Moments Fabio Cannavaro
- 15 Tokens - 1 of 3 Prime Icon Player Pick
- 16 Tokens - Prime/Moments 92+ Player Pack
- 17 Tokens - Prime Garrincha
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.