We all like to look our best, and that counts on the pitch in FIFA 22 too.
Luckily for us, a new set of objectives has just come out on Ultimate Team so we can look fresh.
Read on to find out what the new kits are and how to unlock them.
As a celebration of the soundtrack on FIFA 22, we have been given objectives that reward a kit that is inspired by an artist.
The best thing about the objectives is that they aren't really a challenge at all, you can complete all of them pretty easily, and at the same time.
The hardest thing will be creating the team chemistry, but you don't need to worry too much, as you can just play a few Squad Battle matches on whatever difficulty you find easiest.
Soundtrack Artist Kits
There are five new kits you can get by completing these objectives:
- Assist 3 goals with a through ball using French players in any FUT game mode
- Win 3 matches in any FUT game mode with an American player in your starting squad
- Assist 2 goals with a cross using Dutch players in any FUT game mode
Swedish House Mafia
- Play 2 matches in any FUT game mode with a Swedish player in your starting squad
- Score 4 goals using English players in any FUT game mode