Spanish right-back Jesus Navas has received a TOTS card via objectives, so check out his stats and how you could unlock him for your squad below.
Jesus Navas (OVR 91)
Start Date: Friday, 20 May
Expiry Date: Friday, 27 May
You will need to complete four different objectives in order to unlock the 91-rated TOTS card for your Ultimate Team squad.
You will also unlock a Team of the Season Swap when completing Navas.
The requirements are as follows:
- Score 6 Volleys in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals)
Pack Reward: Gold Pack (Untradeable) + 300 XP
Four Star Assist
- Assist 4 goals using players with min. 4* Weak Foot in Squad Battles on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals)
Pack Reward: 75+ Rated Rare Player (Untradeable) + 300 XP
Goals In La Liga
- Score using LaLiga players in 5 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals)
Pack Reward: Premium Gold Pack (Untradeable) + 300 XP
- Win 8 matches in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty with 11 Spanish players in your Starting Squad (or Rivals)
Pack Reward: Electrum Players Pack (Untradeable) + 300 XP
We have many key dates for the Team of the Season schedule already, so check them out below:
- Week #1 - Community TOTS / Eredivisie TOTS - Friday, 29 April
- Week #2 - Premier League TOTS - Friday, 6 May
- Week #3 - Bundesliga TOTS - Friday, 13 May
- Week #4 - LaLiga TOTS - Friday, 20 May
- Week #5 - Ligue 1 TOTS - Friday, 27 May
- Week #6 - Serie A TOTS - Friday, 3 June
- Week #7 - Ultimate TOTS - Friday, 10 June
The Ultimate TOTS will bring the TOTS campaign to a close with the very best cards included from across the different leagues.
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.