Prime Gaming Packs are completely free once you have connected your FIFA 22 Ultimate Team to an Amazon Prime account, which doesn't even have to be yours.
Find out what the Twitch Prime Gaming Pack #11 contains and how you can claim your free rewards in FUT 22 right here.
Latest - Prime Gaming Pack #11 DROPS
The Twitch Prime Gaming Pack #11 was released on Monday, 22 August.
The new Prime Gaming Pack was made available at approximately 1pm ET / 6pm BST on the day of release.
The rewards for the August pack are the same as we saw in July, and are as follows:
- 5x Gold Rare Players
- 1x min. 83+ Player Pick (1 of 4)
How to claim Prime Gaming Pack
Here are the simple steps you need to take in order to claim your free pack:
- Connect your Twitch account to an Amazon Prime account.
- Connect your EA SPORTS account to your Twitch account.
- Head to the link here.
- Claim the free rewards from there.
- Load up Ultimate Team (you may need to close and re-open FUT if it is already open).
- Head to the 'My Packs' section in the FIFA 22 Ultimate Team Store and your pack should be delivered – ready to open!
Once you've gone through these steps and successfully claimed your pack, you will be prompted with an on-screen message when loading into Ultimate Team or the Web App.
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.