EA has begun revealing the full details on each of their individual game modes ahead of FIFA 22.
Take a look at all of them below as we assess which we think will be the best to use.
With news slowly trickling out about FIFA 22, we've finally gotten a ton of new details about Pro Clubs!
We also got our first look at Female Virtual Pros in the game which is a fantastic new addition.
This new Pitch Notes release takes a closer look at Pro Clubs in FIFA 22, including drop-ins with friends, player growth, perks, archetypes, team customization, and more!
The Career Mode pitch notes were revealed on Thursday, 5 August.
One of the biggest new features in FIFA 22 is the create a club in Career Mode, and it looks insane.
There has also been an overhaul to the player career too, with changes to manager approval, in-game objectives, and more.
Another piece of news coming from the Career Mode pitch notes is the confirmation of the Europa Conference League in FIFA 22, great news for Spurs fans!
Perks will now be available in both Career Mode (Player Career) and Pro Clubs to help your player.
You can equip up to three perks at a time in both modes, although you will have to unlock the slots as you progress.
Here’s what all the Perks are and what they do:
- Distance Shooter - Increases your accuracy and power from long distance shots. Grants you the Finesse Shot trait and 5 star Weak Foot ability.
- One Time Shot - Increases your finishing ability during one time shots or headers. Grants the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
- Set Piece Beacon - Increases your Heading Attributes during Set Pieces (Free Kick, Corner Kick, Throw In) for 5 seconds after the ball is in play and grants you the Power Header Trait.
- Clutch Finisher - Increases your shooting Attributes during the last 15 minutes and extra time. Grants the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
- Hot Streak - Shooting Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after you score a goal. Grants you the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
- Quick Reply - Shooting Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after conceding a goal. Grants the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
Our first thought it to avoid the time-sensitive perks as it will limit its effectiveness, so we are looking at the top three in this list.
If crossing is as effective in FIFA 22 as it was on FIFA 21, then One Time Shot would be our choice.
Chance Creation Perks
- Assist Streak - Boosts Passing Attributes for a short time (15 mins) after assisting a goal and grants the player the Swerve Pass trait.
- Skilled Dribbler - Increases a player's dribbling and skill move abilities when dribbling with a ball while also granting them the Flair trait.
- Set Piece Specialist - Increases your players abilities during set pieces. Grants you the Giant Throw In and Set Play Specialist Trait.
- Active First Touch - Increases your ball control, acceleration, and sprint speed after a first touch.
- Threaded Pass - Increases through-pass and lofted through-pass accuracy (Vision). Grants the player the swerve trait and 5 star weak foot ability.
- Precision Pass - Increases the player's normal pass accuracy and speed (Short Pass + Long Pass) and grants players the Swerve trait and 5 star weak foot ability.
- Tireless Runner - Grants the Second Wind and Solid Player Traits.
- Pinpoint Cross - Increases crossing accuracy and ability when performing a cross and grants the player the Swerve trait and a 5 star weak foot ability.
If you are a midfield player, you can't look any further than the Tireless Runner perk.
Active First Touch also looks useful for more attack-minded midfielders, and the combination of the two could be very handy.
- Defensive Closer - Increases the defending Attributes in the final 15 minutes + extra time of a match.
- Last Defender - Increases your defending Attributes when you are the last player back.
- Lock Down - Defending Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after your team scores a goal.
- Cool Head - Defending Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after your team concedes a goal.
- Ball Winner - Boosts jockey speed when the player does the Jockey or Sprint Jockey actions and increases the player's tackling ability.
- Physical Strength - Boosted strength, ball control, and jumping when jostling, shielding, or heading the ball.
The three non-time-sensitive perks all look useful, although we hope to not be left as the last man too often!
Ball Winner and Physical Strength are our two tips for FIFA 22 as both should grant noticeable boosts in-game.
- GK Clutch Save - GK Attributes boosted in the final 15 minutes + extra time of a match.
- GK Fast Rush - GK speed boosted when GK is sprinting or rushing.
- GK Quick Reflex - GK reflexes and reactions boosted when saving.
- GK One on One - GK abilities boosted in one vs one situations for 5 seconds.
- GK Far Reach - Good at saving Distance Shots.
- GK Set Piece Expert - GK Attributes boosted during Set Pieces (Penalty Kick, Free Kick, Corner Kick, Throw In) for 5 seconds after the ball is in play.
The goalkeeping perks will rely on your style between the posts.
If you like to catch the striker out and close them down quickly, then GK Fast Rush is the obvious choice, however surely GK Quick Reflex will be the most popular next season.
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.