FIFA 21 Ultimate Team Season 2 is underway!
Here's everything we can expect to see from Week 8 objectives coming to Ultimate Team this Friday!
Week 8 Objectives
Week 8 objectives will be released on Friday, 27 November at approximately 6pm GMT.
We can expect Week 8 to bring us a new objectives player to unlock.
This would also see the introduction of a fresh Live FUT Friendly mode!
What are Weekly Objectives?
Weekly Objectives are your best chance to earn XP and bag yourselves more rewards!
Ultimate Team is split up into different seasons, and the XP you earn in each season earns you rewards like loan players, vanity items, and packs.
The Weekly Objectives are typically released each week, but usually run for two weeks, giving you 14 days to complete the objectives and earn that valuable XP.
We are currently in Season 1, and Week 6 Objectives are now live!
Week 5 Objectives - 11,744 XP
The Week 5 Objectives began on Friday, 6 November, and will end on Friday, 20 November.
There's still plenty of time, but don't get too slow! You'll want to knock out as many objectives as you can each week.
Bronze – 175 XP
- Friendly Fun - Play 2 Friendly matches - 315 XP
- Through Vision - Assist 3 goals with Through Balls - 473 XP
- 2 Match Score - Score a goal in 2 separate matches - 630 XP
- Contract Talks - Apply a Contract Item to any player - 158 XP
Silver - 425 XP
- Just Assist - Assist a goal in any FUT game mode with a Ligue 1 player - 630 XP
- Squad Battling - Play a Squad Battles match with at least 3 Bundesliga players in your Squad - 630 XP
- Triple Threat - Score 3 goals in the same match using Midfielders - 945 XP
- Attack From the Back - Assist using a Defender in any FUT game Mode - 945 XP
Gold - 642 XP
- Forward Assist - Assist a goal with a midfielder in 5 Rivals Matches - 578 XP
- Accurate Cross - Score a goal from a cross in a Squad Battles Match on min. World Class difficulty - 1155 XP
- World Class Passer - Assist at least 3 goals using a player with min. 82 PAS in 3 Squad Battles Matches on min. World Class difficulty - 1155 XP
- 3500 Rivals Points - Earn 3,500 Rivals points - 2310 XP
Week 6 Objectives
The FIFA 21 Week 6 Objectives began on Friday, 13 November, and will end on Friday, 20 November.
These objectives will only have a week, so you'll need to kick it into high gear to complete them all!
Bronze - 175 XP
- Transfer Window - Buy a player off the Transfer Market using the Buy Now option - 158 XP
- Play 2 Matches - Play 2 matches in any FUT game mode - 315 XP
- V for Volley - Score with a Volley in any FUT game mode - 551 XP
- Wing Wizard - Score two goals using a LW in any FUT game mode - 551 XP
Silver - 425 XP
- Good 2 Win - Win 2 Matches in any FUT game mode - 630 XP
- Friendly 3 - Score 3 goals in Friendlies - 473 XP
- Battle 4 Passing - Assist 4 goals in Squad Battles on min. Semi-Pro difficulty - 1103 XP
- Rival 2 - Play 2 matches in Rivals - 945 XP
Gold - 642 XP
- Might Over Matter - Score in 2 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty using a player with min. 85 PHY - 578 XP
- Cannon Shot - Score in Rivals with a shot from outside the box using a player with min. 85 SHO - 1155 XP
- Powerful Assist - Assist 2 goals in the same Squad Battles match on min. Professional difficulty using a player with min. 85 PHY - 578 XP
- Team of the Week - Win a Squad Battle against the current Team of the Week squad on min. Professional difficulty - 2310 XP
- 3500 Rivals Points - Earn 3,500 Rivals points - 1155 XP