Another Silver Stars player has been added to the roster with Italian striker Fedrico Macheda now available to unlock in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
The former Manchester United striker boasts some impressive attributes and could be a deadly addition to your silver squad.
Check out how to unlock the new FUTTIES Federico Macheda card below.
Fedrico Macheda (OVR 74)
Start & Expiry Date
Start Date – Wednesday, 21 July
End Date – Wednesday, 28 July
How to Unlock
You will need to complete three objectives to unlock the latest Silver Stars card.
They are as follows:
- Win three matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- Score eight goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- Assist six goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
Completing these objectives will earn you 150 XP each time, with a total of 600 XP available.
On the face of it, Macheda looks like a terrific new striker with great pace and shooting attributes (especially for the Silver Lounge).
With 85 Dribbling too, Macheda will certainly be a tricky customer to face if you have some basic silver defenders in your team.
Brazilians have been the order of the day in the Silver Lounge this season, but there are some Italians for Macheda to link with.
Sampdoria's Ernesto Torregrossa is another Italian striker and the pair could form a formidable partnership.
What is Gfinity Plus?
Gfinity Plus is our exclusive membership system that brings plenty of benefits.
From the latest and greatest news of the week, community interactions, amazing and exclusive deals as well as monthly giveaways, there's something for everyone.
How to Sign Up to Gfinity Plus
- Head to gfinityesports.com and hit the 'Sign In' button in the top right of the page.
- Click 'Sign up to Gfinity Plus'
- Enter your username, email address, password, country of residence and DOB
- Agree to the terms & conditions and click 'Sign up for Gfinity Plus'
- Verify your email
That's it! You will automatically be entered into our giveaways.
RealSport101 is part of Gfinity Digital Media and owned by Gfinity plc.