FIFA 21 always keeps the new content flowing for FIFA Ultimate Team players, and the latest Showdown SBC takes aim at Thomas Lemar.
We've got everything you need to know about this latest card, how to unlock it, and what kind of stats you can look at adding to your squad.
Showdown SBC - Lemar Start & Expiry Date
Continuing the Showdown series for FUT 21, the left midfielder from Atletico Madrid is available for a limited time.
Start Date: Saturday, 13 March at 6pm GMT
End Date: Tuesday, 16 March at 6pm GMT
Thomas Lemar Stats
With an OVR of 86, Thomas Lemar might look like a middling addition to your squad at a glance, but there are a few places where he really shines.
Lemar's top stat is his 90 in Pace, which comes with a 91 Acceleration and 89 Spring Speed that makes him a swift addition to any team.
His Dribbling of 89 also has a 93 in Agility and 90 in Ball Control behind it, which pairs with a solid 85 in Shooting and 84 in Passing to make him a constant threat.
Lemar SBC Requirements
If you want to acquire Thomas Lemar for your FIFA 21 Ultimate Team, there are two challenges to complete through submitting squads.
The requirements are as follows:
Atletico Madrid Challenge
- Minimum 1 players from Atletico de Madrid
- Minimum 1 players from Team of the Week (TOTW)
- Minimum Team Rating of 83
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 80
- Reward: One Small Rared Mixed Players Pack
La Liga Challenge
- Minimum 1 players from LaLiga Santander
- Minimum Team Rating of 85
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 60
- Reward: One Prime Mixed Players Pack