FIFA 21 is always giving players a chance at new cards for their Ultimate Team, and the new Showdown SBC puts up Antonio Rudiger.
We've got all the details you need to add him to your squad before time runs out, and exactly what kind of stats you'll get from him.
Showdown SBC - Rudiger Start & Expiry Date
FUT 21 keeps the Showdown series rolling, and you've got a limited time to acquire Antonio Rudiger for your Ultimate Team.
Start Date: Saturday, 13 March at 6pm GMT
End Date: Tuesday, 16 March at 6pm GMT
Antonio Rudiger Stats
At a glance, you might see three stats in the mid-70s (Pace, Dribbling, Passing) and an abysmal 48 in Shooting as a sign to overlook Antonio Rudiger.
However, it's his 87 in Defending and 86 in Physicality where Rudiger really stars to shine.
With a 94 in Aggression, 90 in Standing Tackle, 87 in Sliding Tackle, and 87 in Defending Awareness, Antonio Rudiger is a defensive threat that any squad can benefit from.
Rudiger SBC Requirements
If you want to get Antonio Rudiger added to your FIFA 21 Ultimate Team, there are two challenges you need to complete to earn his card.
The requirements are as follows:
- Minimum 1 players from Chelsea
- Minimum 1 players from Team of the Week (TOTW)
- Minimum Team Rating of 83
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 80
- Reward: One Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
League Finesse Challenge
- Minimum 1 players from Premier League
- Minimum Team Rating of 85
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 60
- Reward: One Prime Electrum Players Pack