It's perhaps the best Formula 1 season in more than a decade - with two teams battling it out for the title.
Silverstone produced the drama in front of a packed house - and the gap between Max Verstappen and four-time defending champion (and seven-time overall) champion Lewis Hamilton is just eight points.
Latest - Ocon Wins Chaotic Hungarian GP
After a lap 1, turn 1 disaster that saw multple cars retire and other damaged, Esteban Ocon came out on top in the Hungarian GP.
Valteri Bottas apparently forgot which pedal was his brakes as he heavily shunted Lando Norris across turn one, clearning out every car except for Lewis Hamilton. The race was red-flagged controversially after many teams had already pitted to deal with the damage.
A standing start was then ordered and Verstappen was unfortunately unable to climb above 10th as the body of his car suffered ireperable damage, slowing him down. Mercedes tried a risky strategy on tyres which meant Hamilton was at the back of the pack and had to work his way up to his final position of 3rd.
Hungaroring Circuit Guide
Number of Laps: 70
Circuit Length: 4.381km
Race Distance: 306.63 km
Lap Record: 1:16.627 Lewis Hamilton (2020)
Hungarian Grand Prix Weekend Timetable
Practice 1 - Friday, 30 July - 5:30-6:30am / 10:30-11:30am BST / 11:30am-12:30pm CET
Practice 2 - Friday, 30 July - 9-10am ET / 2-3pm BST / 3-4pm CET
Practice 3 - Saturday, 31 July - 6-7am ET / 11am-12pm BST / 12-1pm CET
Qualifying - Saturday, 31 July - 9-10am ET / 2-3pm BST / 3-4pm CET
Race - Sunday, 1 August - 9-11am ET / 2-4pm BST / 3-5pm CET
How to watch the Hungarian Grand Prix
You can watch the Hungarian Grand Prix and every other race, qualifying and practise sessions this season, on Sky Sports F1, which costs £18 per month on Sky TV, or £43 per month if you are new to Sky.
Sky Sports Hungarian GP Schedule
- Practice 1 - From 10am on Friday, 30 July (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Practice 2 - From 1:45pm on Friday, 30 July (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Practice 3 - From 10:45am on Saturday, 31 July (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Qualifying - From 1pm on Saturday, 31 July (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Grand Prix Sunday - From 12:30pm (Race at 2pm) on Sunday, 1 August (Sky Sports F1 HD)
All times UK.
ESPN Hungarian GP Schedule
- Practice 1 - Friday, 30 July - From 5:25am (ESPN 2)
- Practice 2 - Friday, 30 July - From 8:55am (ESPN U)
- Practice 3 - Saturday, 31 July - From 5:55am (ESPN 2)
- Qualifying - Saturday, 31 July - From 8:55am (ESPN 2)
- Grand Prix Sunday - Sunday, 1 August - From 7:30am (race at 9am) (ESPN)
All times Eastern.