Check out all the details on how you can watch the 2021 Austrian GP, including dates and times, TV details and streaming services in the UK and US below.
LATEST - Qualifying Results Are In
It was a qualifying session for the ages that doesn't provide any shocks, but will leave Lewis Hamilton feeling he could have done more.
Hamilton's final qualifying lap was nullified after he fell behind in sectors 1 and 2 then ran off the track tying to regain the time.
Verstappen takes pole, a 3-place grid penalty for Bottas means that Norris will start in 3rd, Perez in 4th and Gasly in 5th.
This will hurt the Mercedes strategy when looking to chase the flying Dutchman out in front.
Both Hamilton and Bottas were dejected in their post qualifying interviews and dismissive of catching Verstappen, although both vowed to try their best.
Turkish Grand Prix to rejoin 2021 Formula 1 calendar
Following the news that the Marina Bay race cannot go ahead as planned on October 3rd, F1 will instead be racing around Intercity Istanbul Park – the circuit where Lewis Hamilton clinched his seventh World Championship title last year.
Earlier this season the Turkish Grand Prix was removed from the calendar due to international travel restrictions but at the time the promoter had requested the potential to re-join the calendar later in the season if possible.
How to watch the Austrian Grand Prix
You can watch the Austrian Grand Prix and every other race, qualifying and practise sessions this season, on Sky Sports F1, which costs £18 per month on Sky TV, or £43 per month if you are new to Sky.
Sky Sports French GP Schedule
- Practice 1 - From 10am on Friday, 25 June (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Practice 2 - From 1:45pm on Friday, 25 June (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Practice 3 - From 10:45am on Saturday, 26 June (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Qualifying - From 1pm on Saturday, 26 June (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Grand Prix Sunday - From 12:30pm (Race from 2pm) on Sunday, 27 June (Sky Sports F1 HD)
All times UK.
There will also be extended highlights of the Austrian GP on Channel 4.
Channel 4 French GP Schedule
- Qualifying Highlights - Saturday, 26 June (time tbc)
- Grand Prix Highlights - Sunday, 27 June (time tbc)
All times UK.
In the USA, it's ESPN that will be providing comprehensive coverage of the 2021 Austrian Grand Prix and provide races on every other circuit in the months to come.
ESPN French Schedule
- Practice 1 - Friday, 25 June - From 5:25am (ESPN 2)
- Practice 2 - Friday, 25 June - From 8:55am (ESPN U)
- Practice 3 - Saturday, 26 June - From 5:55am (ESPN 2)
- Qualifying - Saturday, 26 June - From 8:55am (ESPN 2)
- Grand Prix Sunday - Sunday, 27 June - From 7:30am (race at 9am) (ESPN)
All times Eastern.
Austrian Grand Prix Weekend Timetable
Practice 1 - Friday, 25 June - 5:30-6:30am / 10:30-11:30am BST / 11:30-12:30pm CET
Practice 2 - Friday, 25 June - 9-10am ET / 2-3m BST / 3-4pm CET
Practice 3 - Saturday, 26 June - 6-7am ET / 11am-12pm BST / 12pm-1pm CET
Qualifying - Saturday, 26 June - 9-10am ET / 2-3pm BST / 3-4pm CET
Race - Sunday, 7 June - 9-11am ET / 2-4pm BST / 3-5pm CET