Read on to find out how you can tune in to the next race on the F1 calendar, set to take place in Barcelona.
Latest - Current Constructor Standings
It's the Silver Arrows who lead the pack for yet another year - but this time, the Red Bull team is hot on their heals!
With just 18 points separating the two teams after three races, the standings could be changed dramatically in a single race.
The Alfa Romeo, Williams and Haas teams are yet to score points so far this season.
Current Driver Standings
It's looking like it will be a close-fought battle between the Mercedes and Red Bull drivers this season.
Lewis Hamilton is out in front after three races, having won two out of the three Grand Prix weekends, whilst Max Verstappen sits just 8 points behind him.
Kimi Raikkonen, Antonio Giovinazzi, Sebastian Vettel, George Russell, Mick Schumacher, Nikita Mazepin and Nicholas Latifi are all yet to score points so far this season.
How to watch the Spanish Grand Prix
Sky Sports Spanish GP Schedule
- Practice 1 - From 10am on Friday, 7 May (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Practice 2 - From 1:45pm on Friday, 7 May (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Practice 3 - From 10:45am on Saturday, 8 May (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Qualifying - From 1pm on Saturday, 8 May (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Grand Prix Sunday - From 12:30pm (Race from 2pm) on Sunday, 9 May (Sky Sports F1 HD)
All times UK.
There will also be extended highlights of the Spanish GP on Channel 4.
Channel 4 Spanish GP Schedule
- Qualifying Highlights - From 6:30pm on Saturday, 8 May
- Grand Prix Highlights - From 6:30pm on Sunday, 9 May
All times UK.
In the USA, it's ESPN that will be providing comprehensive coverage of the 2021 Spanish Grand Prix and provide races on every other circuit in the months to come.
ESPN Spanish Schedule
- Practice 1 - Friday, 7 May - From 5:25am (ESPN 2)
- Practice 2 - Friday, 7 May - From 8:50am (ESPN U)
- Practice 3 - Saturday, 8 May - From 5:55am (ESPN 2)
- Qualifying - Saturday, 8 May - From 8:55am (ESPN 2)
- Grand Prix Sunday - Sunday, 9 May - From 7:30am (race at 9am) (ESPN)
All times Eastern.
Spanish GP Weekend Timetable
Practice 1 - Friday, 7 May - 5:30-6:30am / 10:30-11:30am BST / 11:30am-12:30pm CET
Practice 2 - Friday, 7 May - 9-10am ET / 2-3pm BST / 3-4pm CET
Practice 3 - Saturday, 8 May - 6-7am ET / 11am-12pm BST / 12-1pm CET
Qualifying - Saturday, 8 May - 9-10am ET / 2-3pm BST / 3-4pm CET
Race - Sunday, 9 May - 9-11am ET / 2-4pm BST / 3-5pm CET
Spanish GP Circuit Guide
Here's what you can expect from the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
First Grand Prix: 1991
Number of laps: 66
Circuit Length: 4.675 km
Race Distance: 308.424 km