Lewis Hamilton is hoping to re-assert his dominance over rival Max Verstappen in this weekend's GP in Austria.
Latest - Current Driver Standings
The Styrian GP weekend was the most dominant weekend of Max Verstappen's F1 career and quite possibly where the Dutchman became the true favourite for the 2021 championship.
Hamilton is still well in the race, of course, sitting 18 points behind the Red Bull driver.
Sergio Perez currently sits in third place, with Lando Norris and Valtteri Bottas battling it out too.
George Russell, Mick Schumacher, Nikita Mazepin and Nicholas Latifi are all still yet to score points.
How to watch the Austrian Grand Prix
You can watch the Austrian Grand Prix and every other race, qualifying and practise sessions this season, on Sky Sports F1, which costs £18 per month on Sky TV, or £43 per month if you are new to Sky.
Sky Sports Austrian GP Schedule
- Practice 1 - From 10am on Friday, 2 July (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Practice 2 - From 1:45pm on Friday, 2 July (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Practice 3 - From 10:45am on Saturday, 3 July (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Qualifying - From 1pm on Saturday, 3 July (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Grand Prix Sunday - From 12:30pm (Race from 2pm) on Sunday, 4 July (Sky Sports F1 HD)
All times UK.
There will also be extended highlights of the Austrian GP on Channel 4.
Channel 4 Austrian GP Schedule
- Qualifying Highlights - Saturday, 3 July (time tbc)
- Grand Prix Highlights - Sunday, 4 July (time tbc)
All times UK.
In the USA, it's ESPN that will be providing comprehensive coverage of the 2021 Austrian Grand Prix and provide races on every other circuit in the months to come.
ESPN French Schedule
- Practice 1 - Friday, 2 July - From 5:25am (ESPN 2)
- Practice 2 - Friday, 2 July - From 8:55am (ESPN U)
- Practice 3 - Saturday, 3 July - From 5:55am (ESPN 2)
- Qualifying - Saturday, 3 July - From 8:55am (ESPN 2)
- Grand Prix Sunday - Sunday, 4 July - From 7:30am (race at 9am) (ESPN)
All times Eastern.
Austrian Grand Prix Weekend Timetable
Practice 1 - Friday, 2 July - 5:30-6:30am / 10:30-11:30am BST / 11:30-12:30pm CET
Practice 2 - Friday, 2 July - 9-10am ET / 2-3m BST / 3-4pm CET
Practice 3 - Saturday, 3 July - 6-7am ET / 11am-12pm BST / 12pm-1pm CET
Qualifying - Saturday, 3 July - 9-10am ET / 2-3pm BST / 3-4pm CET
Race - Sunday, 4 July - 9-11am ET / 2-4pm BST / 3-5pm CET
Red Bull Ring Circuit Guide
The drivers will head back to the Red Bull Ring for the Austrian Grand Prix - for the second weekend in a row!
The Red Bull Ring will host the next two races and is another exciting track for competitive racing.
Number of Laps: 71
Circuit Length: 4.318km
Race Distance: 306.452 km
Lap Record: 1:05.619 - Carlos Sainz (2020)