The 3.1.1 update was released for Destiny 2 last week, however it caused a few issues which Bungie are now addressing.
Here is what you need to know about the upcoming 184.108.40.206 update.
It has been confirmed that the next Destiny 2 update will be coming on March 23rd.
Here is when you can expect the downtime to begin and the update to go live.
In total there will be around 2 hours of downtime for the update.
- 9 AM PDT (16:00 UTC): Maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM PDT (16:45 UTC): Players are removed from activities. Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 10 AM PDT (17:00 UTC): Update 3.1.1 will be available across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2.
- 11 AM PDT (18:00 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
What The Update Fixes
The 220.127.116.11 update is a small hotfix to address issues caused by the recent 3.1.1 update.
Here is what you can expect to see fixed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Scan and Heroic VIP patrols from appearing on Europa.
- Fixed an issue where the Frozen in Time ornament couldn’t be equipped to No Time to Explain.
- Fixed an issue that caused Eyes of Tomorrow to do less damage than intended against yellow bar enemies.
- Many Stasis changes.
Last week Bungie released the 3.1.1 update, the latest major patch for the game.
Here is a brief summary of the patch notes, you can read the full ones on the Destiny 2 website here.
- Fixed an issue in Trials of Osiris where the I Am Invincible medal was appearing for all players when one player earned it.
- The medal wasn't actually awarded to the players who didn't earn it, they just incorrectly got the UI popup as if it had been.
- Fixed an issue where restricted players were incorrectly unable to access Crucible and Gambit private matches.
- Fixed an issue where there was no audio cue playing when an enemy player was revived in a Trials match.
GENERAL BATTLEGROUNDS FIXES
- Player positioning is locked during Tribute Chest slam animations. Should reduce the likelihood of killing teammates while opening Chests.
- Fixed an issue where volatile cells would noticeably clip into the players arm.
- Fallen S.A.B.E.R.:
- Fixed an issue where the strike Boss would not spawn until all players were alive and present.
- Improved objective waypoint behavior.
- Fixed some grammatical errors in player-directive text.
- Fixed an issue where Zavala's dialog in the first area could play multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where a Fallen energy shield could be seen sticking out of a wall.
- Devil's Lair:
- Sepiks Prime now has a Boss health bar.
- Fixed some floating environment objects.
- Fixed an issue where some monster spawn points looked like accessible doorways to players.
- Fixed an issue where an Overload Captain could spawn with the wrong name.
- Fixed an issue where the Fallen Walker and Fallen Brigs could respawn after they were defeated.
- Fixed an issue where physics was missing from a wall early in the strike, allowing players to get lost out of environment.
PLATFORMS AND SYSTEMS
- Added quick launch Activity Cards for PlayStation 5.
- Fixed and issue where some users were missing friends or clan members in their roster on PlayStation 5.
- Fixed an issue where players would see incorrect spaceflight transitions when launching certain maps during Iron Banner or Trials of Osiris.
- Fixed an issue where players with their Ghost out while scanning an object will instead summon their Sparrow.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to cram 12 people into activity that clearly couldn’t handle the might of that many Guardians.