This game mode offers big rewards for players who can run the gauntlet and come out having stacked a few wins.
Here's all we have so far on the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards and map, now live on July 9th.
Latest - Trials of Osiris Live Once More
Destiny 2's unique PVP game mode is back in the game this week!
For those looking to really make an impact and go for the Flawless 7 win reward, it's about time to start queueing to make sure you don't run out of time.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials of Osiris is the premiere PVP game mode in Destiny 2, offering massive rewards for players that can grind enough wins.
These rewards, as well as the Trials of Osiris map, change each week.
Trials of Osiris returns every week on Friday, before disappearing once again on Tuesday, so get in on the action while you still can!
READ MORE: Destiny 2 Showcase Revealed for Next Month
Trials of Osiris Rewards & Map July 9th
This week's Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards and map went live in the game at 1pm EST on Friday, July 9th.
Here's what we have so far for the July 9th Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards and its map this week.
Map - Anomaly
- 3 Wins - Chest
- 5 Wins - TBD
- 7 Wins - TBD
- Flawless (Pinnacle) - TBD
- End Game - Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Starfire Alignment - As a fireteam, defeat opponents using Solar damage in the Trials of Osiris.
- Passage of Mercy - Forgives one loss per run.
- Passage of Ferocity - With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win.
- Passage of Wealth - Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket.
- Passage of Wisdom - Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket.
- Passage of Confidence - Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest.