Everybody's favorite Destiny 2 PvP event, Trials of Osiris, will soon return for another week in July.
The event that has players fight mano y mano in order to earn precious rewards and better yet, bragging rights will be making yet its July debut but will be shortlived as soon as it ends, it'll go on a one-week break, making way for the second Iron Banner of Season of the Haunted.
With that in mind here's all you need to know about the return of Trials of Osiris including its release time, rewards, map, and more.
UPDATED - The Trials of Osiris are here!
The Trials of Osiris are live in Destiny 2!
Players can partake in the premiere PvP event and compete against one another in order to gain gear.
For Trials' map and rewards scroll below.
What is Trials of Osiris in Destiny 2?
Apart from the renowned Iron Banner, the Trials of Osiris is the go-to PvP event in the Crucible.
As is customary with PvP-style events, Trials has players compete against one another in face-paced gameplay that rewards them for wins.
The event has rotating rewards and maps, meaning that players won't know where and what they are playing for until Trials of Osiris goes live in-game.
This season Trials of Osiris will feature seven maps in the rotation, with one of them being decided via player vote. To add to that, Capture Zone and Freelance weekends will continue, and there will be some Adept reward changes including new loot such as a new Fusion RIfle and new Sidearm. Additionally, it's a limited-time event, so players will only be able to participate in it for a certain period of time. The time allotted ranges from Friday to Tuesday, so make sure you don't miss out!
Fuel Up! Get 10% OFF Rogue Energy Drinks With Code 'GFIN'
When Does Trials of Osiris Return in Destiny 2?
The Trials of Osiris return on Friday, July 8, 2022, and will be available until Tuesday, July 12, 2022.
Its new line-up is set to arrive at 1 pm EST on Friday.
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris Rewards: July 8-12
Here are the rewards for this week's Trials of Osiris.
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Burden of Guilt (Stasis Fusion Rifle)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Forgiveness (Arc Sidearm)
- Flawless Reward: Reed's Regret (Adept) (Fusion Rifle)
- Passage of Ferocity - Your third match win grants a bonus win. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Mercy - Forgives one loss per run. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth - Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket. (15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence - Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
Destiny 2 Trial of Osiris Maps
The Trials of Osiris map this week is Javelin-4.
Here's the full list of other maps that could appear for Trials of Osiris in the future:
- Endless Vale
- Altar of Flame
- The Dead Cliffs
- The Fortress
- Legion's Gulch
- Emperor's Respite
- Distant Shore
- Radiant Cliffs
- The Burnout
- Twilight Gap
Additionally, you can check some of these callout maps made by Destiny 2 player R3likt who created illustrations for each to get a better look at their layout and features.
Altar of Flame
For the rest of the callout maps visit here.