Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris is back in action after a brief down period two weeks ago.
Last week, the PVP game mode returned with some of the best rewards it's had in months - including a hand cannon on 3 wins!
Let's dive into Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris and its rewards this week.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials of Osiris is a PVP game mode in Destiny 2 that tasks players with racking up wins to unlock rewards.
The game mode is only available for a limited time, running between Friday and Tuesday, and new rewards drop each week.
It's now back, so it's time to get into the action!
Trials of Osiris - March 26th
The Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards and map for this week have been revealed!
Check out what we know so far below.
- 3 Wins - The Messenger
- 5 Wins - Helmet
- 7 Wins - Class Item
- Flawless - Adept Messenger
- End Game - Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Light from Light - Defeat opponents using your Super, and generate Orbs in the Trials of Osiris.
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity – With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom – Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
Trials of Osiris - March 19th
Here are the Trials of Osiris rewards from last week, which were some of the best in months!
Map: Endless Vale
- 3 Wins - Hand Cannon
- 5 Wins - Chest
- 7 Wins - Boots
- Flawless - Sword