Trials of Osiris is back in Destiny 2, giving players the chance to earn many rewards in this sweaty PVP mode.
But, be quick because it is only in the game for a limited time!
Here is everything you need to know.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials Of Osiris is an elimination-style game mode with the strongest players going against one another for rewards.
If you're jumping in, expect some serious competition.
The mode can only be played on weekends, taking place between Friday and Tuesday with new rewards each week.
Trials Of Osiris - March 19th
Trials of Osiris is back in Destiny 2 this week!
Here's what we know so far about this week's Trials of Osiris map and rewards. We'll update live as the info is discovered.
Map: Endless Vale
- 3 Wins - Hand Cannon
- 5 Wins - Chest
- 7 Wins - Boots
- Flawless - Sword
- End Game – Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Sweep the Field - Defeat opponents. Multikills and streaks in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress.
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity – With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom – Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)