Trials of Osiris was cancelled last week, leaving players wondering when it would be returning.
The last time it was cancelled it ended up being out of the game for many weeks.
But, there is good news, Trials of Osiris is returning this week, and it's got some fantastic rewards!
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials Of Osiris is an elimination-style game mode with the strongest players going against one another for rewards.
If you're jumping in, expect some serious competition.
The mode can only be played on weekends, taking place between Friday and Tuesday with new rewards each week.
Trials Of Osiris - March 12th
Trials of Osiris is now live in Destiny 2, and will be around until Tuesday.
Here's what we know about this week's Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris content!
- 3 Wins - Gauntlets
- 5 Wins - Hand Cannon
- 7 Wins - Sword
- Flawless - Adept Messenger
- End Game – Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Arsenal of Light - As a fireteam, defeat opponents using abilities in the Trials of Osiris.
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity – With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom – Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)