Trials of Osiris returns to Destiny 2 later today, pitting the sweatiest players against each other to try and win some high-value exotic loot!
Here is everything you need to know about its rewards and map for February 19.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials of Osiris is an elimination-style game mode with the strongest players going against one another for rewards.
If you're jumping in, expect some serious competition.
The mode can only be played on weekends, taking place between Friday and Tuesday with new rewards each week.
Trials of Osiris Rewards - February 19
Trials of Osiris is live once more in Destiny 2!
Here are this week's rewards, map, and a callouts map to help you get your streak together.
Map: Exodus Blue
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Shotgun
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Sword
- 7 Wins (Powerful): Gloves
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Hand Cannon
Callouts Map (by r3likt):
Weekly Bounties - How do they work?
- End Game – Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Arsenal of Light – As a fireteam, defeat opponents using abilities in the Trials of Osiris.
Passages - How do they work?
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity – With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom – Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)