It is time for a new week of Trials of Osiris in Destiny 2 now that the game mode is back in action after Iron Banner put it on hiatus last week!
Here's everything you need to know about the next Trials of Osiris and all the latest info on its new rewards, map, and queue options.
What are the Trials of Osiris in Destiny 2?
Trials of Osiris is a PVP game mode that challenges players to stack massive win streaks to get juicy rewards.
Trials of Osiris are only available for a limited time each weekend, running from Friday to Tuesday.
The nature of the game mode brings the very best PVPers in Destiny 2 together to clash at the top, but thanks to a win-based matchmaking system, newer players can shine as well.
Trials of Osiris Rewards & Map (Jan 21 - Jan 25)
Trials of Osiris are back this week January 21-25. Here's what this challenging PvP mode has in store for players this week:
- Twilight Gap
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Trials Weapon: Eye of Sol - Kinetic sniper rifle
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Trials Weapon: Igneous Hammer - Solar hand cannon
- Flawless (Adept): Sola's Scar (Adept)
- Passage of Ferocity - Your third match win grants a bonus win. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Mercy - Forgives one loss per run. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth - Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket. (15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence - Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)